A Dangerous Debugging
According to this report
on the ABC News site a Thai restaurant in Australia was totally destroyed when the owner used 36 cockroach fumigation devices to get rid of an infestation.
Apparently unaware that the devices replaced the Freon they once used as a propellant with propane, and acting under the belief that the more cans he used the better the result, the owner set off the three dozen cans without extinguishing the pilot lights on the gas appliances in the kitchen.
No one was hurt, but the restaurant was flattened.
If you use these "bug bombs", read the label. They use propane in the American versions and even if you don't exceed the recommended number of cans, the blast could take out your windows. We use them a lot in Florida for roaches and fleas.