Aflatoxin, a naturally occurring chemical that comes from a fungus sometimes found on corn and other crops, can cause severe liver damage. Aflatoxin poisoning can cause sluggishness, a lack of appetite and in severe cases severe vomiting, fever and jaundice.Twenty-three dogs has died as a result of this food and the company also makes cat food, so check your supply.
The recalled pet food was sold in 23 states under the brand names Diamond, Country Value and Professional, and bears the date codes of March 1, 2007, through June 11, 2007. Consumers are asked to immediately stop using the product.
bryan at dumka dot com
The presence of those seeking the truth is infinitely to be preferred to the presence of those who think they've found it.